Tuesday, July 9, 2013

CAMT!!!!!!!!!

If you can't tell I am a LITTLE excited.  I am going to go register for CAMT in San Antonio this afternoon, and then the conference starts tomorrow.  CAMT is and AMAZING math teachers' conference that happens once every summer here in Texas.  It is 3 straight days of professional development where you can choose each session that you can attend.  This year Marcy Cook and Kim Sutton are both going to be holding several sessions, and the dorky math fanboy inside me can hardly contain himself.  I can't wait to share some of what I learn at the conference.  I am SO EXCITED!!


I am going to keep working on the posts that I have backlogged in between sessions in the next couple of days and can hopefully keep posting while I am there.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment