Saturday, June 16, 2012

Schedule, Schedule, Schedule

In my classroom I always like to have my schedule up so that everyone knows when we go, and where we are going.  It also helps to cut back on the "Mr. C when do we go to........".  I bought a pocket chart several years ago to keep on my cabinet door, and loved it.  When I changed to a monsters theme for my room this past year I went Monster Crazy.  I made these strips using the Hairy Monster font by Anthony Robinson on www.dafont.com .

I have always really liked putting my schedule up in this format, because I feel like it helps them to learn to tell time better because they have to be able to read the time in analog format.

Here is a little sneak peak at what the strips look like with a link to them on Teachers Pay Teachers.  If you are interested in them, but would like them in a different font, with different labels, or to include the time in digital format as well email me and I will edit them to fit your needs.




I am still a little new at this blog thing, but I'm working on it.  I hope that you are able to find something useful here, and if you need me to edit anything to fit your needs just shoot me an email.


Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment